Thursday, September 23, 2010

Labor Day

Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Ashton, Idaho to a cabin that my brother-in-laws sister owns, and had a "reunion" with my parents, siblings, and our families. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend time with them all.
Right now, my brother Shane and his family live in Jackson Hole, WY, my brother Kody and his family live in Logan, UT, and my sister Season and her family live in Burley, ID. So we don't see each other much anymore.
I have like 300 pics from this trip, but I narrowed it down as much as I could. There are some more pics on my facebook page, so click here if you'd like to see more.

This is at Cave Falls. Supposedly, there's a cave, but it was caved in, and there was a sign saying we couldn't go in and see it. But the waterfalls looked cool!











We made yummy Cafe-Rio food for dinner Saturday night. I really think it might be my favorite food.

We got some family pictures, despite the WIND.



Yeah, most of my family pics turned out something like this. Nice.

This is Lower Mesa Falls. It was another WINDY day.

My sister's car broke down and wouldn't start. Boo. They ended up towing it back to the cabin, then coming back from Burley later to bring it home.

Easton, Toby, Sam.

My favorite mountains....



Nerts!





Bailee with uncle Kody, driving a 4-wheeler for the first time!

Me & Dad, on Rosey & Brandy.

There's not a feeling in the world quite like this....






















It was a great weekend! :)

1 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I've had a hard time posting on here, so if this is a duplicate you don't have to publish one of them. Anyway, you have been posting so much lately, I love it. Way to go on catching up! These pictures are so great of that area in Idaho. Like I said before, Mesa Falls is a special place for Frank and I.
All these family reunions look like a ton of fun. I realize it's so nice to live in Utah when there are so many cool places so close to camp or play.