Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Woman of Steel Triathlon





Brianne and I completed the Woman Of Steel Triathlon on May 17th. Brianne finished 33rd with a time of 1:13:07, and I finished 136th, with a time of 1:21:21, out of 533 athletes. It was a 300 meter pool swim, 11 mile bike, and 3 mile run. TONS of fun. I highly recommend them to everyone! This is my 5th, and I plan on doing them as long as I'm physically able. :-) Don't make fun of how ugly we look that early in the morning w/ no make-up or cute hair do's. The first picture is me transitioning from the bike to the run. I wanted to hurry so I skipped putting on my socks. Man, I got the biggest blisters on my feet! My daughter, Bailee took the picture, that's why it's crooked. She's quite the little photographer. I'm the one in black on the right side of the picture.

0 comments: