Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is summer over already?


July 29, 2008: Today, the kids and I went to the free lunch at the park, then we took Bailee for her Kindergarten testing. She starts Kindergarten on Monday, August 4th. And she is going to be in the all day class! So basically, this is the last week I have her during the day while it's still hot weather. It's her last chance to get the free lunches, and to swim at the outdoor pool, (on a weekday, anyway. I wouldn't attempt going there on a weekend). Time is slipping through my fingers!! But she is SO excited to start Kindergarten. She keeps asking me, "how many more days, mom?" And she did very well on her test today!

1 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Thanks for the nice comment! We are adjusting pretty well. I am loving every minute of being a mom. Even if it is at 3am when he is WIDE awake. :) Looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I can't believe your oldest is 5 1/2!! Cute blog! Hope to see you guys sometime soon.