Friday, July 25, 2008

TAG!! You're it!

If you are reading this, copy and paste it on your page, and fill in your answers!

*What is your full name? Tia Elaine Henderson Chapman
*What is his name? Kevin Garrett Chapman
*How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 5 months!
*What was your first date? Bowling
*Who proposed? Kevin
*Where was the proposal at? In my parents basement
*Who eats more sweets? Kevin, by far!
*Who said I love you first? Kevin did at Lake Mona
*Who is taller? He is
*Who can sing better? Me. (sorry Kev)
*Who is smarter? He is when it comes to building things, figuring things out, and remembering things. I am when it comes to spelling.
*Who does the laundry? I do.
*Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I pay the bills.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kevin
*Who mows the lawn? Both of us
*Who cooks dinner? Me
*Who drives? He does if we're all together
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me in Wyoming.
*Who asked who out first? We were kind of just set up on a date by Shannon.
*Who has more siblings? Kevin has 5, I have 4.
*Who wears the pants? Me
*What does he do that makes you feel Incredible? He compliments me, and always thanks me for dinner.
*What is your favorite restaurant? Probably Olive Garden
*How many kids do you have? Three: Bailee (5 1/2), Trinidee (4 next month), and Ryker (9 months)

0 comments: