Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's been a very busy couple of weeks.....



















It's nice to be home after being gone so much lately....




I went to our ward's Youth Conference July 11-12 up at Brighton Camp. It was SO fun! One of the activities we did was climbing to the top of this tree, standing up, (which was SO scary when there's nothing to hold on to and the tree is wabbling), then jumping off of it to grab a ring dangling in mid air. I was shaking the whole time I was up there, and for about 20 minutes afterwards. But it was SO fun! I did it twice and it wasn't nearly as bad the second time around, but I was still shaking! I'm so glad I was able to participate, they had so many spiritual activities and it was great for the youth and for the leaders.




So I got home Saturday around 11:00 PM, went to church on Sunday, then had to pack for girls camp on Monday. We left Tuesday morning, July 15, and came home Friday, July 18. Camp was awesome too! We got to go boating at Rockport. We had a blast. It was a ward camp this year, so it was a little more laid back. The girls started a huge waterfight, we did crafts, had devotionals, and some of the best dutch oven cooking there is. Thanks, Sandy!




I got home from camp Friday around 1:00, hurried and unpacked, then packed for St. George. We left again around 7:00 PM. Kevin & CPS wired a house down there, and we decided to take our families & have some fun. We boated at Sand Hollow (SO warm!), shopped, swam at the pool, and even hiked a little in Zions. It was a great week. I'm glad to be home though.

0 comments: