Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pre-trek


Last weekend, Kevin & I were able to go on a "pre-trek" with all of the ma's and pa's, and some of the other leaders that will be going on our real trek July 8. I decided to only post one picture, because I don't want to spoil any of the surprises for the youth! We had a fun time, despite the wind. It did rain at night, but it was after we were all snug in our sleeping bags, so we didn't get wet. I'm really looking forward to the trek in July, it's going to be a wonderful experience!

4 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

That's a great one of you and Kevin- what cute pioneers!

Erin said...

That is awesome, I am jealous - I really want to do that with our youth.

kimbob said...

I'm jealous you guys get to do it. I bet it would be such a wonderful experience. We did trek a couple years ago and next year will be our time again. Hope it's a wonderful learning experience for all involved!

Sonnet Boulton said...

oh man, we loved our trek soo much! our woman's pull and rocky ridge were SUPER hard though, which made it all the more memorable and lasting for the lessons they taught! good luck!