Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Bailee!

This post is almost 2 weeks late, but it takes me a while to get pictures downloaded to my computer, and I didn't do it until today. So here's pics of Bailee's 6th b-day on February 13!! I can't believe she's growing so fast!

She loves to help make her cake. We made a pink cake with pink frosting, and lots of heart candies!


Trin got a nice soft cuddly robe for Christmas, and Bailee always wanted to wear it. So she asked for her own robe for her birthday. Her wish came true!

We let Bailee pick a fun place she wanted to go on her birthday, so after opening presents, we went to Jumpin' Jacks near Jordan Landing. We played there for about an hour, then came home for cake!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEE, WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Bailee's face in the second to last pic, smiling so big at her birthday cake, it's so cute! I love the innocent faces of kids! Happy Birthday Bailee! :)

Tiff said...

she's such a cutie!! hope her birthday was good one!! happy birthday!!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! She is so cute!

Angie said...

Glad she had a great birthday! I also love the picture where she's smiling so cute at her cake!

Mark and Kattie said...

You are such an awesome mom, she is adorable!

kimbob said...

I remember when you used to babysit for me, she was so little then but then look at all our kids :) Looks like a fun celebration

Tiffany said...

So cute, Tia. I love the picture of her staring at her cake in her new bath robe...like it is the most beautiful creation she's ever seen. She is so sweet.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Does she always want to help in the kitchen? I think that is great she wanted to help with her own cake. I think it makes it more special that way. She is so darling and I love hearing her talk to the boys in the car, she totally can take them if she wanted, plus she has them all wrapped aroung her finger. They all fight about who gets to sit by her plus they all defend her. It's funny. Are they like that when you drive?

Edee Ulrich said...

She is just so cute! I can't believe she is all ready 6, I am not ready for Kenzie to be 6 this year! Wow, I remember seeing Bailee at the hospital when she was born! Time sure flies, I wish it would just slow down for awhile!