Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag #2

Jodi tagged me on this one. Here's 7 random interesting facts about me:

1. I've never broken a bone, except maybe my toe when I stubbed it on a stool in the night. It hurt SO bad and swelled up and the whole top of my foot was purple, so yeah, I think it was broken, but I'll never know for sure.

2. When I make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies, more dough actually goes into my mouth than in the oven. (I know, it's horrible)

3. Kevin & I have 5 clocks in our bedroom. And only one of them has the correct time. Yeah, it's my alarm clock. Kev sets his 10 minutes fast, the one on the VCR is about 12 minutes fast, the big 'fancy' one on the wall has a dead battery, as well as the little 'fancy' one on my dresser.


4. I got part my 2 front teeth knocked out by a big heavy wooden gate at my grandparents house when I was younger. So I had some kind of fake teeth glued on to what remained of my real teeth back then. But they began to yellow and stain, so last year for Christmas, Kev bought some veneers, and the dentist wrote on one of his prescription papers "Gift Certificate for 2 brand new front teeth!"

5. I love Hidden Valley ranch! Okay, a lot of you already know that about me, but it's such a big part of who I am. Right? (by the way, it has to be made from the powder, with milk & Mayo, not that crap in a bottle that tastes like glue)


6. I can't stand fake/acrylic nails. Just on MYSELF, that is. I think they look beautiful on women, and I even had them for my wedding. But they drive me crazy and I want to peel them off! I just didn't like the way they felt. wierd I know.


7. I love milk! I drink it with every meal. It's the best thing in the world to drink with food. Yumm. And I don't really drink any soda, maybe I'll have root beer once or twice a year, and then it burns my throat and makes me feel sick. But I used to love it.


Is that random enough?
I tag anyone who wants to participate!

2 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I love the milk comment. My kids have been drinking more and more milk with meals and at first I complained because we were going through milk to fast, but then again, what is the alternative?? (Soda- horrible for our bodies, plus Gavin, luckily doesn't like it and neither do I; fruit juice- not exactly the best for sugar, even 100 % juice my dentist and doctor limited my kids to a 1/4 cup a day so we might as well have none, and punch or kool-aid- same as soda) Good for you for setting a good healthy example. I don't know why I just rambled about that for a long time. :)

Liz said...

Funny! I loved the tooth story, I think that's so cute that you got teeth for christmas!